Program evaluation helps build employer confidence in competency-based, low risk, low bias recruitment processes
Since 2013 Specialisterne Canada has been working with Dr. Glenn Rampton, Assistant Clinical Professor (Adjunct) School of Rehabilitation Sciences at McMaster University, to evaluate and improve its programs. Survey data has been collected regularly from managers and employees soon after new recruits begin their roles and at regular intervals in the first year of employment. Data collected and analysed by Dr. Rampton and provide useful information about the success of Specialisterne programs. Here are some of the results:
Employer point of view…
- 90% retention after 12 months of employment
- 89% perform role as well or better than their peers
- 93% onboard at same or better pace compared to average
- 93% require no or minor accommodations
Employee point of view…
- 94% report feeling capable of performing all or most job tasks; a proxy for job fit
- 85% feel their manager was well prepared to work with them
- 97% report employment outcome has improved their life
- 100% would recommend Specialisterne to a friend or colleague
All results except retention rates – Dr. Glenn Rampton. Retention rates tracked and reported based on direct surveys of employees recruited by Specialisterne Canada.
For more information on Specialisterne services and programs, and how we can help your organization achieve similar results, contact Specialisterne in your region.