Your privacy is important to Specialisterne Canada Inc. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Specialisterne Canada Inc. collects and the ways in which Specialisterne Canada Inc. uses that personal information.
Specialisterne Canada Inc. is based in Canada and the information we collect is governed by Canadian law. By providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information to our licensed partners and clients.
Personal information collection
The information Specialisterne Canada Inc. collects from you in connection with our online application and from your resume is used in the following ways:
- To provide our licensed partners and clients with information regarding your employment-related interests, skills and preferences to facilitate individual candidate participation in one of the Specialisterne Programs and to fulfill requests for pre-employment, employment or post-hire services;
- Communicate with you about our services, programs, and job offerings, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Link or combine with information we receive from other candidates to help understand your needs and provide you with a better service;
- Monitor and analyze trends and activities to continue to improve the development of specialist services for pre-employment, employment and post-hire services for individuals with autism and other neurodiversities;
- Examine and study trends and activities to conduct research in which personal data will be anonymized.
Personal information related to your diagnosis or diagnoses or how you self-identify will be kept confidential and as such not shared with anyone outside Specialisterne Canada Inc.
Where Specialisterne Canada Inc. discloses your personal information to its licensed partners or clients for these purposes, the licensed partner or client in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Specialisterne Canada Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
The Specialisterne Post-Secondary Employment Bridging Program
Please note that for student information shared in relation to the Post-Secondary Employment Bridging Program, that Post-Secondary Institutions partnered with us are not responsible for the collection, storage or dissemination of any personal information shared by Specialisterne Canada Inc.
Our Commitment to Security
Specialisterne Canada Inc. will take all reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. No system can be completely secure, however, and Specialisterne Canada Inc. does not guarantee that unauthorized disclosures and access will not happen. Specialisterne Canada Inc. will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
Contact Specialisterne Canada Inc.
By email to email@example.com or
By mail to Specialisterne Canada Inc., 131 Grenadier Rd. Toronto, Ontario, M6R 1R5