Do you have a high attention to detail? Does analyzing data to help compare prices related to stocks and other tradable financial assets sound interesting to you?
Here is what you will do:
- Learn how to use internal systems to review, compare and extract data relating to pricing of stocks and securities (tradable financial assets)
- Use Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP) to retrieve, summarize and analyze pricing options and investigate any discrepancies between vendor options
- Based on pricing comparisons, determine the most correct pricing and make adjustment recommendations to vendors.
- Receive and respond to ad-hoc pricing inquiries from internal TD business units
In performing this role, you will:
- Have a post-secondary degree or diploma
- Be motivated to learn about price evaluation and comparison in the context of financial management
- Apply your intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills including VLOOKUP to retrieve, analyze, and report on pricing data
- Use your ability to work efficiently to prioritize and complete tasks efficiently
- Use your strong attention to detail to identify issues and discrepancies within large datasets
Nice to have:
- Experience or knowledge with VBA programming
- Experience or knowledge of Bloomberg
|Pricing Analyst||TD||Toronto, ON||April 12, 2020||Closed|
The Recruitment Process
The first step in the recruitment process is for interested candidates to apply for the roles. This will involve completing an online questionnaire as well as submitting their resume to Specialisterne Canada. Instructions for applying are included below. Applicants will be shortlisted for participation in the next step based on a review of each online questionnaire and assessing the likelihood of fit for the roles for which we are recruiting.
Employment Discovery Workshop
The next step in the Specialisterne recruitment process is an Employment Discovery Workshop. It is a hands-on, task-based experience where you will work on specific projects in a relaxed setting. It is an opportunity to learn about our approach to hiring, and for us to get to know you – what motivates you, your interests and your skills.
Candidates whose profiles are well-suited for the roles for which we are recruiting will be invited to participate in a four-week skills evaluation and training program on the employer’s site. It will include case studies, real-life projects, as well as training relevant to the roles and working environment.
Employment offers are made to the candidates with the best fit. Once accepted, the individuals will transition into their positions at the organization. Specialisterne Canada will provide support where necessary, which may include modifications to the work environment.
Those not selected can have their profiles added to our database for consideration for other more suitable job opportunities in the future.
Please read this role description carefully.
For a complete description of the process and all our roles with TD Bank, download this PDF.
Please Note: All applications must go through Specialisterne Canada. Our corporate partners do not handle applications directly.
If you completed a Specialisterne questionnaire in the past, please do so again, as this one has been customized for this recruitment program.
For More Information
Please direct any questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer to speak on the phone, send us an email and we will schedule a call.
For more information about TD, go here.
We look forward to hearing from you!