Education and Awareness
Creating an inclusive workplace starts with you. Our education and awareness services enhance understanding, challenge misconceptions, and build organizational capacity to create inclusive hiring and management practices.
Employ Different Thinking: Specialisterne’s Neurodiversity at Work Webinar Series
Specialisterne’s Neurodiversity at Work Webinar Series offers employers live, web-based educational sessions that support businesses in building a neuro-inclusive workplace. The series is comprehensive, covering topics that span the recruitment life cycle – from building awareness and understanding of neurodiversity in the workplace to inclusive recruitment strategies and inclusive management practices. Each webinar is supported by clear learning objectives with calls to action and opportunities for applied learning.
The Webinar Series is designed to be flexible and customizable to the unique needs and context of your organization.
Just starting your journey towards building a neuro-inclusive workplace? We offer single introductory webinars designed to engage your entire organization and introduce learners to neurodiversity and workplace inclusion.
Ready to explore strategies for building more inclusive hiring and management practices?
Curate your own learning series based on the unique needs of your organization or team or meet with a Specialisterne team member for recommendations. Sessions can be paired with follow-on consulting sessions to support strategic planning and change management.
Our learning series supports organizations to:
- develop enhanced understanding and awareness of the value and benefits of a neurodiverse workforce
- build engagement and support of a Neurodiversity Hiring Initiative (e.g. identification of allies and champions and internal program enablement)
- build confidence and capacity to adopt and implement inclusive HR practices and procedures that screen in qualified candidates and create inclusive, welcoming work environments that support neurodivergent employees to excel on the job
- cultivate a workplace environment and culture that is adaptable and open to different ways of thinking and working
Specialisterne “Neurodiversity in the Workplace” eLearning series is comprised of 7 micro-learning lessons designed to support managers in developing awareness and understanding of neurodiversity in the workplace and build the confidence and capacity to recruit, onboard, manage and support neurodivergent employees.
- The Basics
- Introduction to Neurodiversity
- Neuro-inclusive Recruitment
- Getting Started
- About Specialisterne
- A Guide to Neuro-inclusive Onboarding
- Disclosure, Accommodations and Adjustments
- Proactive Management
- Workplace Support for Employees and Managers
Lessons are interactive, with embedded videos, links for additional reading and downloadable tools and resources.
Learners obtain a Certificate of Completion following completion of the series and are invited to complete a brief evaluation to provide feedback.