Are you a student with an interest in web development? Would you like an opportunity to learn new things while honing your skills using leading edge technologies?
Here is what you will do:
- Design and build new features into the IBM Cloud Platform to improve customer experience
- Work with Analytics teams and designers to analyze and learn from user experiences in order to design and improve user interfaces
- Identify and address automated platform testing and security needs
- Participate in building common UI components and libraries using IBM Design System
- Participate in various open source development initiatives
In performing this role, you will:
- Be enrolled in a Computer Science or Computer Engineering program at an Ontario college or university
- Have some knowledge or experience in UI/UX development using JS/CSS/HTML and related frameworks such as React, Redux, and Angular
- Use your knowledge of JSON to code REST APIs
Nice to have:
- Experience in data-driven UX design and analytics
- Experience in UI Test Automation technologies such as Nightwatch.js, Selenium, Sauce Labs, etc.
- Experience in Identity and Access Management concepts and technologies
- Familiarity with agile development and good coding practices (unit tests, code reviews, etc.)
- Exposure to open source communities surrounding Cloud technologies (e.g. openwhisk)
Please note: This is a full-time 4-month co-op/internship program ONLY available to students who identify with autism or another similar neurodiversity. The planned start date is May 4, 2020.
|QCloud UX/UI Developer||IBM||Ottawa, ON||January 28, 2020||Closed|