Are you a process-oriented individual with strong analytical capabilities? Does helping improve the operational efficiency within a bank through process automation sound interesting to you? If so, this might be the role for you.
Here is what you will do:
- Work with various business units to analyze, understand and document existing business needs and processes
- Identify processes automation opportunities and help define the technical infrastructure requirements
- Based on the business needs and automation requirements, create and test macros in Microsoft Excel
- Assist in creating communications plans and procedural documentation and summarize findings using Microsoft PowerPoint and other visualization tools
- Assist in solving issues that arise in day to day running of automation system processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required
In performing this role, you will:
- Be working towards a degree or diploma in business, commerce, finance, computer science, mathematics, engineering, quantitative analysis, statistics, data analytics or a related field
- Use your intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills to consolidate, clean and analyze data
- Apply your VBA, R, Python, Spark or Scala programming skills and ability to customize applications for process automation purposes
- Have an ability to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team
- Use your ability to communicate clearly and concisely to summarize findings both verbally and in writing
Nice to have:
- Experience in debugging software or troubleshooting technical issues
- Working knowledge with programming and building VBA Excel Macros
- Knowledge of OOP principals
- Knowledge of Alteryx and SQL programming
*This is a remote work opportunity with the possibility of eventually transition to TD offices in downtown Toronto.
|Automation Change Analyst||TD||Toronto, ON||Feb 7, 2021||Closed|
The Recruitment Process
The first step in the recruitment process is for interested candidates to register to participate in Specialisterne’s Post-secondary Employment Bridging Program. This will involve completing an online registration questionnaire. For more information and to register, click here.
Employment Discovery Workshop
The next step in the Specialisterne recruitment process is an Employment Discovery Workshop on campus. It is a hands-on, task-based experience where you will work on specific projects in a relaxed setting. It is an opportunity to learn about our approach to hiring, and for us to get to know you – what motivates you, your interests and your skills.
Students who have participated in an Employment Discovery Workshop are welcome to apply to the roles of interest. This will include completing a job application questionnaire and submitting a resume to Specialisterne. To get to the questionnaire, click on ‘Apply’ above.
Employment offers are made to the candidates with the best fit. Once accepted, the individuals will transition into their positions at the organization. Specialisterne Canada will provide support to facilitate comfortable integration and success in the new role.
Those not selected can have their profiles added to our database for consideration for other more suitable job opportunities in the future.
Please read the role descriptions carefully.
The planned start date for these roles is May 3, 2021.
To be eligible, you need to be a registered student available for full-time work starting in May 2021.
All applications should be submitted in full on or before February 7, 2021.
For More Information
Please direct any questions via email to email@example.com. If you prefer to speak on the phone, send us an email and we will schedule a call.
We look forward to hearing from you!