Are you an analytical and logical thinker? Would you like to be a part of a team that works to analyze and solve compliance issues with RBC’s external suppliers? Does working with large datasets to identify trends and strategy opportunities sound like something you would enjoy?
Here is what you will do:
- Use internal systems to extract report data relating to RBC’s external supplier activities (total spend, compliance, budget etc)
- Decipher, analyze and create reports on the data using Microsoft Excel
- Identify trends within the data to determine appropriate supplier strategy opportunities and identify problematic areas related to compliance
- Communicate with RBC to follow up and resolve compliance issues, including invoice payments work starting without a contract, furlough, and third-party risk
- When comfortable in the role, have the opportunity to identify and recommend process improvements
In performing this role, you will:
- Be working towards a university degree or college diploma in Business, Commerce, Finance, Data Science, or a similar discipline
- Apply a strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy in all activities
- Use your intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills to capture, analyze and summarize data
- Be a focused individual with a willingness to learn and contribute to process improvement
Nice to have:
- Experience with Tableau or other visualization tools
- Skills in VBA, R or Python to help automate data analysis and reporting processes
Please note: This is a full-time 4-month co-op/internship program ONLY available to students who identify with autism or another similar neurodiversity. The planned start date is May 4, 2020.
|Supplier Delivery Analyst||RBC||Toronto||February 28th, 2020||Apply|
The Recruitment Process
The first step in the recruitment process is to register at Specialisterne’s student registration page. This will involve completing an online registration questionnaire. Instructions for registering are included below.
Employment Discovery Workshop
The next step is to participate in the Employment Discovery Workshop. This is a hands-on, task-based experience where you will work on specific projects in a relaxed setting. It is an opportunity to learn about our approach to hiring, and for us to get to know you and your motivations, interests, and skills. These half-day sessions provide a fun, interactive and creative experience out of which each participant will receive a profile that can help them prepare for future employment opportunities.
Students who have participated in an Employment Discovery Workshop are welcome to apply to the roles of interest. To apply, students will need to complete a job application questionnaire and submit a resume to Specialisterne.
Employment offers are made to the candidates with the best fit. Once selected as the successful candidate for the role, Specialisterne provides support during the training for and transition into the role. This helps to ensure that each employee feels well prepared and comfortable to perform in their new position.
Those not selected can have their profiles added to our database for consideration for other more suitable job opportunities in the future.
Please read the role descriptions carefully.
All applications must go through Specialisterne Canada. Our corporate partners do not handle applications directly.
If you have already participated in a Specialisterne Employment Discovery Workshop but wish to be considered for these roles, please send an email to email@example.com.
Please direct any questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer to speak on the phone, send us an email and we will schedule a call.
We look forward to hearing from you!