Are you a process-oriented individual with an interest in project management? Do you have an interest in analyzing data and processes to help increase efficiency and identify opportunities for innovation? If so, this role may be a good one for you.
Here is what you will do:
- Work with various internal business units to understand, analyze, and document existing business needs and processes
- Use process mapping techniques to identify opportunities for automation
- Collect, analyze and manipulate data in Microsoft Excel to make sense of current reporting processes and data flow
- Participate in creating presentations that summarize key findings using Microsoft PowerPoint and other visualization tools
- Distribute feedback surveys to internal business units to determine project outputs
- Learn about new business regulations that may affect process automation
In performing this role, you will:
- Have a degree or diploma in business, commerce, finance, computer science, mathematics, engineering, quantitative analysis, statistics, data analytics or a related field
- Use your intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills (eg. Pivot Tables) to consolidate, clean, and analyze data
- Use your ability to communicate clearly and concisely to summarize findings both verbally and in writing
- Use your resourcefulness and ability to work independently to achieve clearly defined goals and project objectives
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with project management
- Knowledge or experience with Microsoft Visio
- Knowledge or experience with VBA or other programming languages to create customize applications for process automaton
|Function Specialist||TD Bank||Toronto, ON||April 12, 2020||Apply|
The Recruitment Process
The first step in the recruitment process is for interested candidates to apply for the roles. This will involve completing an online questionnaire as well as submitting their resume to Specialisterne Canada. Instructions for applying are included below. Applicants will be shortlisted for participation in the next step based on a review of each online questionnaire and assessing the likelihood of fit for the roles for which we are recruiting.
Employment Discovery Workshop
The next step in the Specialisterne recruitment process is an Employment Discovery Workshop. It is a hands-on, task-based experience where you will work on specific projects in a relaxed setting. It is an opportunity to learn about our approach to hiring, and for us to get to know you – what motivates you, your interests and your skills.
Candidates whose profiles are well-suited for the roles for which we are recruiting will be invited to participate in a four-week skills evaluation and training program on the employer’s site. It will include case studies, real-life projects, as well as training relevant to the roles and working environment.
Employment offers are made to the candidates with the best fit. Once accepted, the individuals will transition into their positions at the organization. Specialisterne Canada will provide support where necessary, which may include modifications to the work environment.
Those not selected can have their profiles added to our database for consideration for other more suitable job opportunities in the future.
Please read the role descriptions carefully.
For a complete description of the process and all our roles with TD Bank, download this PDF.
Please Note: All applications must go through Specialisterne Canada. Our corporate partners do not handle applications directly.
If you completed a Specialisterne questionnaire in the past, please do so again, as this one has been customized for this recruitment program.
For More Information
Please direct any questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer to speak on the phone, send us an email and we will schedule a call.
For more information about TD, go here.
We look forward to hearing from you!