Do you enjoy being organized and ‘getting things done’? Are you looking for an opportunity to learn and work in the financial sector? Does providing administrative support to financial planners and their external clients sound interesting to you?
Here is what you will do:
- Provide daily service support to financial planners and their external clients, including calendar management and appointment bookings
- Respond via email and phone to various client inquiries (account updates, transactions, etc) on behalf of financial planners
- Collect and prepare all necessary documents in preparation for meetings between financial planners and their clients
- Work with internal systems to investigate client issues and provide solutions in a timely manner
- Escalate ongoing and/or complex client issues to financial planners for further analysis and investigation
- Conduct seasonal calls with clients to follow up on annual reviews, RRSP contributions, and other financial activities
In performing this role, you will:
- Use your familiarity with Microsoft Office to capture information and manage tasks
- Apply your strong organizational skills to ensure financial planning needs and deadlines are met
- Use your ability to work efficiently prioritize you work to complete given tasks
- Apply a strong attention to detail and quality to ensure accuracy in all activities
Nice to have:
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in Business, Finance, Commerce or similar field
- Be working towards or have completed Level 1 Canadian Securities Course Exam
|Financial Planning Associate||TD Bank||Toronto, ON||April 12, 2020||Closed|
The Recruitment Process
The first step in the recruitment process is for interested candidates to apply for the roles. This will involve completing an online questionnaire as well as submitting their resume to Specialisterne Canada. Instructions for applying are included below. Applicants will be shortlisted for participation in the next step based on a review of each online questionnaire and assessing the likelihood of fit for the roles for which we are recruiting.
Employment Discovery Workshop
The next step in the Specialisterne recruitment process is an Employment Discovery Workshop. It is a hands-on, task-based experience where you will work on specific projects in a relaxed setting. It is an opportunity to learn about our approach to hiring, and for us to get to know you – what motivates you, your interests and your skills.
Candidates whose profiles are well-suited for the roles for which we are recruiting will be invited to participate in a four-week skills evaluation and training program on the employer’s site. It will include case studies, real-life projects, as well as training relevant to the roles and working environment.
Employment offers are made to the candidates with the best fit. Once accepted, the individuals will transition into their positions at the organization. Specialisterne Canada will provide support where necessary, which may include modifications to the work environment.
Those not selected can have their profiles added to our database for consideration for other more suitable job opportunities in the future.
Please read the role descriptions carefully.
For a complete description of the process and all our roles with TD Bank, download this PDF.
Please Note: All applications must go through Specialisterne Canada. Our corporate partners do not handle applications directly.
If you completed a Specialisterne questionnaire in the past, please do so again, as this one has been customized for this recruitment program.
For More Information
Please direct any questions via email to [email protected]. If you prefer to speak on the phone, send us an email and we will schedule a call.
For more information about TD, go here.
We look forward to hearing from you!