Are you an analytical thinker with an interest in process innovation? Would you be interested in using your technical skills to define and augment code to improve operational efficiency? If so, this role may be a good one for you.
Here is what you will do:
- Receive ticketed requests from internal TD partners surrounding current business process needs related to Trade and Cash Management
- Identify opportunities for process automation and work to define technical infrastructure requirements
- Based on the partner need, build and design customized applications in Microsoft Excel (Macros), Java and/or Python.
- Perform automation testing and resolve any issues or bugs that arise in a timely manner
- Communicate with internal TD partners via email to address inquiries and provide project updates
- Document automation procedures, including the development and maintenance of Macros, according to TD’s standard governance principles
In performing this role, you will:
- Have a post-secondary degree or diploma in computer science, mathematics, engineering, quantitative analysis, statistics, data analytics or a related field
- Apply your familiarity with Java and/or Python programming languages to build applications for process automation
- Use your strong attention to details and critical thinking ability to detect process automation issues
Nice to have:
- Experience or knowledge with VBA programming, C, C++, or C# languages
- Experience or knowledge with HTML, CSS, XML or other web development frameworks
- Knowledge or experience with Agile Scrum methodologies
|Automation Development & Innovation Analyst||TD Bank||Toronto, ON||April 12, 2020||Closed|
The Recruitment Process
The first step in the recruitment process is for interested candidates to apply for the roles. This will involve completing an online questionnaire as well as submitting their resume to Specialisterne Canada. Instructions for applying are included below. Applicants will be shortlisted for participation in the next step based on a review of each online questionnaire and assessing the likelihood of fit for the roles for which we are recruiting.
Employment Discovery Workshop
The next step in the Specialisterne recruitment process is an Employment Discovery Workshop. It is a hands-on, task-based experience where you will work on specific projects in a relaxed setting. It is an opportunity to learn about our approach to hiring, and for us to get to know you – what motivates you, your interests and your skills.
Candidates whose profiles are well-suited for the roles for which we are recruiting will be invited to participate in a four-week skills evaluation and training program on the employer’s site. It will include case studies, real-life projects, as well as training relevant to the roles and working environment.
Employment offers are made to the candidates with the best fit. Once accepted, the individuals will transition into their positions at the organization. Specialisterne Canada will provide support where necessary, which may include modifications to the work environment.
Those not selected can have their profiles added to our database for consideration for other more suitable job opportunities in the future.
Please read the role descriptions carefully.
For a complete description of the process and all our roles with TD Bank, download this PDF.
Please Note: All applications must go through Specialisterne Canada. Our corporate partners do not handle applications directly.
If you completed a Specialisterne questionnaire in the past, please do so again, as this one has been customized for this recruitment program.
For More Information
Please direct any questions via email to [email protected]. If you prefer to speak on the phone, send us an email and we will schedule a call.
For more information about TD, go here.
We look forward to hearing from you!